Australian Residents
Buckley Park College has been designated a school with an enrolment ceiling. This means that there will be a designated number of places in each year level. Students will be given places according to Department of Education regulations which stipulate the following criteria in order of precedence:

  1. Students who reside within our Designated Neighbourhood Area (zone), the details of which can be found on this page.
  2. Students who reside permanently at the same address as a brother or sister concurrently enrolled and attending Buckley Park College.

Residential address is the address at which the student permanently resides with parents or legal guardians at the time of applying for enrolment. In the case of current grade 6 students this will be the address on their current school records unless documentation substantiating another address is provided. Documentary evidence to support claims of a residential address will be required.

Year 7 Transition from Primary School
During term 1 each year, the Department of Education provides all primary schools (state, catholic & independent) with relevant information and 'Application for Enrolment' forms. Primary schools are required to make this material available to parents of grade 6 students. Application for enrolment must be made on this form. Once completed, it should be returned to your primary school where it will be verified and forwarded to your preferred secondary school.

Applying for Enrolment in Year 8, 9, 10, 11 or 12
Families of students wishing to enter at Years 8 – 12 are required to fill in an Enrolment enquiry form and deliver to the school office with all documents requested. The same enrolment policy guidelines apply at all year levels. Prior to confirming any enrolment, each applicant and a parent/guardian will attend an interview with the relevant coordinator. 

Our School Zone

Findmyschool.vic.gov.au hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones.

Information on this site is updated in Term 1 each year, ready for the Year 6 to 7 transition period.

To visit the site, see: www.findmyschool.vic.gov.au

If you have a question about school zones call the VSBA Hotline on 1800 896 950 or email vsba@edumail.vic.gov.au

International Students
Buckley Park College is accredited by the Department of Education to provide education for International Students (CRICOS Provider Code 00861K Department of Education and Early Childhood Development, Victoria). Applications for Enrolment must be made through the International Education Division. Information is available at www.study.vic.gov.au. Further information about arrangements for international students can be found in the International Students section of this site.

Exchange Students
The school welcomes exchange students from many parts of the world and has supported our own students with successfully participating in exchanges to other countries most notably to Germany. Exchange students must be sponsored by a registered international exchange organisation. In all cases, it should be noted that submission of an 'Application for Enrolment' form does not guarantee a place being available.

Enrolment related documents

© 2019 Buckley Park College
CRICOS PROVIDER name: Department of Education and Training The Sponsor-ed Group